Whether you know her from The Golden Girls, Hot in Cleveland, Mary Tyler Moore, movies like The Proposal, her hilarious late night TV appearances, or her amazing job as the host of SNL, Betty White has become a legend as both an actress and a personality. And since today is her 96th birthday, we thought we’d take this chance to look back at some of the unique dating tips she’s shared with us over the years.
Happy birthday Betty! Thanks for all the inspiration.
1. “You can always tell about somebody by the way they put their hands on an animal.”
2. “If the guy’s a cutie, you’ve got to tap that booty.”
3. “Put out once in a while, your face won’t be so tight.”
4. “I’ve always liked older men. They’re just more attractive to me. Of course, at my age there aren’t that many left!”
5. “I’ve enjoyed the opposite sex a lot. Always have. Always will.”
6. “The older you get, the better you get. Unless you’re a banana.”
7. “I’m not what you might call sexy, but I’m romantic. Let’s put it that way.”
8. “The best way to get over a man is to get under another one.”
9. “I may be senior, but so what? I’m still hot.”
10. “Sex is pretty funny, let’s face it. And the more seriously we take ourselves, the funnier sex gets.”
11. “A lady likes to be complimented on her looks, her eyes, her figure. But the personality comments are much appreciated.”