In the modern dating world, texting is the new calling. From asking your crush out to letting them know how much you care, texting is an easy and convenient way to communicate. But writing the perfect love texts for him is easier said than done.
That’s why we got the hard work out of the way and put together a list of messages that’ll make him feel special. All you need to do is type them out and push send.
Love Texts for Him: Covering the Bases
Make him laugh
Bring a smile to his face by sending him a funny text. When it comes to writing love texts for him, making your partner chuckle helps to bring you closer. It’s also well-known that guys love women who have a good sense of humor so he’ll appreciate the effort. If you’ve just started dating, a joke can help to break the ice.
- I love you more than chocolate. Just don’t make me prove it!
- I heard that kisses burn calories. Wanna workout?
- I can’t seem to find my heart anywhere. Did you steal it?
If you want to make him feel special, it pays to put some thought into your texts. Get his heart racing by adding personal details to your messages. Let him know that you listened to a song or saw something that reminded you of him. Try referencing an inside joke that you share or checking how his day’s going.
While understanding the dynamics of texting in a relationship is a challenge for us all, these messages can help to create a sense of intimacy between you and your partner.
- Listening to our song and thinking of you
- Eating sushi for lunch and thinking of our first date. I’m so lucky to have you in my life
- Remember when we (insert your favorite memory)
- I just drove past your favorite restaurant. Made me think of you
- Remember our first date? That was the best day of my life
Tell him how much you care
Strengthen your relationship by sending him an affectionate message. A loving text lets him know that you’re thinking of him and it’s sure to make his day. Taking the time to send this type of message improves relationship satisfaction and helps to keep you and your partner together forever.
- You mean the world to me
- I feel so much better knowing you’re in my life
- I wish you were here right now
- I love you, always
- I’m crazy about you
- Can’t stop thinking about you
- My life has been better ever since we met
- Goodnight. I’ll be dreaming of you
- You’re my whole world
- My day would be better if you were here
Whether you’ve met someone new or you’ve been together forever, a fun date night keeps the spark alive in any relationship. Making plans gives you something to look forward to and your partner is sure to appreciate the fact that you want to see them.
- I can’t wait to see you tonight – counting down the seconds
- Miss you, I can’t wait to see you again
- Missing you so much! Wanna go to the movies tonight?
- Had such a great time last night. Can’t wait to see you soon
- The thought of seeing you later brightens up my day
- You. Me. Pizza. Tonight.
Let’s be honest, we all love a good compliment. Your partner’s no different and your kind words are sure to boost his mood. Let that special someone know what you love about him by sending him an encouraging text. After all, it’s the little things that count.
- I love your laugh
- You’re one in a million
- I’m proud of you
- Your messages make me smile
- How did I get so lucky to end up with a man like you?
- Nobody makes me laugh as much as you do
- I love how enthusiastic you are about life
Make him feel appreciated
Send a text to let him know how thankful you are for something that he did. He’ll feel appreciated and as an added bonus, you’ll get him thinking about you. Showing your gratitude is a cute way to let your partner know how you feel about him.
- Thanks for cooking dinner last night. The pasta you made was delicious.
- Thanks for making me laugh. You’re the best!
- Thanks for caring about me so much. It means a lot to me.
Now that you’re feeling inspired, all you need to do is pick up your phone and start texting. When it comes to writing love texts for him, remember to keep it short and sweet, and feel free to use these as ideas you can personalize to fit your own relationship. Happy texting!