Everyone deserves to wake up happy. With the weight of the world, it’s not always possible. That’s where you come in. If you want to make your partner happy every day, why not start her day with good morning paragraphs for her. Sure, breakfast in bed is great and fresh coffee is a must, but there’s another, simpler way to make her smile and start her day off right.
Try this. Sit down the night before and write a good morning paragraph for her. It doesn’t have to be a long paragraph, it just has to be from your heart. You don’t need to do this every night, but try to aim for at least once a week. Starting her day off with a special good morning message is such a thoughtful, considerate thing to do.
According to HuffPost, starting the day with a” good morning valentine!” message on February 14 will help your partner to begin their day feeling loved. We love the sentiment of this, but why keep the romantic good morning messages just for Valentine’s Day?
Good Morning Paragraphs for Her to Wake Up To
Need some inspiration? Here are some examples of thoughtful and cute good morning paragraphs for her. Get ready to make her day.
- I love you and hope you have a good day. You make every day better just by being you!
- Without you, I’m not sure what I would have to smile about. Good morning, my love.
- I wish I was waking up next to you. I’m looking forward to this weekend when we can lay in bed for hours. Good morning.
- Good morning from my side of the bed. I dreamt of you last night. You gave me sweet dreams, so I want to give you a warm start to your day. Coffee is waiting for you downstairs. I love you.
- My love, I hope you have a good morning. I hope your day is as beautiful as you are. I’d love to take you to dinner tonight. Are you free?
- I want you to know that I’m thinking of you. You’re always in my heart and on my mind. Good morning.
- I wanted this good morning paragraph to be the first thing you saw when you woke up. I hope it is. I love you, good morning.
- I hope you’re waking up from sweet dreams of flowers and sunshine and good wine and chocolate. You deserve it. I love you.
- I love you more and more every day. I know you feel the same. We are lucky in love. Good morning.
- You make me so happy that I wake up smiling every day. I hope you wake up smiling too. I love you. Good morning. Have a great day.
- The weather is gorgeous this morning but I’d give up every sunny day if it meant staying in with you. Good morning.
- I missed you while I was asleep. I can’t wait to see you tonight. Good morning, my love.
- You make my day every day. I hope I can do the same for you. Let’s go out tonight. I love you.
- Good morning to my beautiful [wife], [girlfriend], [partner]. You make me a better person and I love you so much. Have a great day!
Good Morning Paragraphs for Her: Try the Old Fashioned Way
In 2019, Psychology Today wrote about the passion for writing love letters. According to Diana Raab, Ph.D., “In this fast-paced universe where email has just about taken over our lives, it’s fun to write old-fashioned love letters to those who are special to us. Even though it takes a lot of discipline to sit down and write a letter, the benefits are huge for both the sender and the recipient. Sometimes it’s easier to speak from the heart when not distracted by looking into another person’s eyes.”
Though you can write long good morning paragraphs for her via text, consider handwriting too. There’s a lot of romance in the written word. When was the last time your partner saw your handwriting? When was the last time you physically wrote the words, “I love you”? Start her morning with a love letter: a real, physical one. A good morning paragraph for her written by you with a pen and paper? So romantic.
Make Your Special Someone Smile
There’s no reason not to greet your partner with a good morning wish every day. Whether your good morning paragraph for her is long and flowery or short and digital, it will make her day. Taking the time from your day to make sure hers starts right is a wonderful touch.
To big morning smiles and true romance! Good morning!