Falling in love – or like – with a new crush is easy but putting into words how you feel? That’s the tricky part. Even the mere mention of preparing words of adoration and affection into paragraphs for your crush might be causing you to sweat. How do you strike up a conversation without sounding boring? How do you let them know how you feel without scaring them away?
It’s normal to be scared of saying or writing the wrong thing. After all, this is someone who you really, really like. Which is why communicating your true feelings for your crush is so important. If you’re struggling to find the right words to text your crush, here’re 15 paragraphs for your crush that you can use for all sorts of different occasions. You can use them to keep a conversation going or if you just want to say something a bit more romantic than “hi.”
Romantic paragraphs for your crush
If it’s the early days and you’re still what you would call courting – or being courted – by your crush, here’re some ideas on how to keep the spark alive and to let them know how much you enjoy their company.
- I’m so happy we met. You make my day brighter. Just knowing I have you in my life gives me a lightness that I’ve never known. Thank you for that.
- You’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever met. I pinch myself every day knowing that I get to talk and see you. You’re so special to me.
- I wish I could let you know how much I really adore your magical self. If I could, I would make you a diamond necklace from the stars and steal a unicorn to give you. You’re the most sparkling goddess of a woman and I want to let you know that in as many ways as I can.
- I wanted to let you know how wonderful you are. You’re a wonderful and amazing person and you do so many good things for others. You deserve all the best that life has to offer and I’m so happy and proud I get to be by your side.
- You mean the world to me. Meeting you was the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I am so excited to experience with you all the amazing things that life has to offer. My life is better with you in it and I can’t wait to see what’s next for us.
Cute paragraphs for your crush to say “hi!”
Looking to impress your crush takes more than just a “hi!” or an emoji. Here’s how to get their attention and keep it.
- Just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you and your beautiful smile, and can’t wait to see you!
- Did I ever tell you that you’re my favorite person in the whole word? No? Well, I guess I just did!
- Please tell me everything about your day because I’m so sad that I couldn’t be a part of it. P.S. I miss you!
- I can’t wait to see you! I miss you and I miss your beautiful face and smile! I’m dreaming up ways to surprise and please you. Get ready! We’re going to have some fun soon!
- I hope you had the best day ever today because you deserve it! But if I wasn’t there to enjoy it with you, I guess it wasn’t that great?
Sizzling paragraphs for your crush to say good morning
We all crave that classic good morning text from our crush. Here’s how to kick it up a notch.
- You’re the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing I think about before I go to sleep. So I guess you could say, you’re always on my mind!
- I love waking up next to you. And whenever I can’t be with you, I always picture you next to me and then my day becomes brighter. Have a great day, angel!
- Good morning, beautiful. You’re the cutest, most delicious person to wake up next to. My favorite thing is making you breakfast and making you coffee in the morning. I can’t wait to do that more often.
- I’m picturing you with messy bed head and a cup of coffee in your hand and your cute pajamas. All you’re missing is a good morning text from me. Good morning, sunshine!
- I think the best way to start the morning is with good energy and positivity, and so I wanted to wish you the best day ever and let you know that I am so into you! You’re incredible and I’ll be thinking about you all day.
So if you’re looking for just the right words to put into paragraphs for your crush, we’ve got you covered! From saucy to sweet, choose the perfect message to make them smile today!